Description: To keep your lips feeling healthy, we created this 95% organic, 100% natural organic lip balm that's petrolatum & paraben fee, just like you. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth
--
I would like to first say, that I am not the type to jump on the bandwagon of 'Natural is better'. Which is probably why I waited a year until I finally purchased this. I was at the end of my rope with horribly dry and messed up lips, so I finally gave in and bought this. I am SO glad that I did. This product is amazing and lives up to the stories that I've heard about it. It smells amazing and applies beautifully. You can literally feel your lips healing as you apply it.
The only problem I really have with it is the odd shape of the container, but that's something that I can get over.
Rating: 4 1/2. It's amazing and soft, but the shape is a little off.
Price: $3.29 USD.
Availability: Can be found at Rite Aid, Walgreens and their online store.
Would I buy again?: Damn straight I would!


No comments:
Post a Comment